Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Signal Before You Turn

This morning while I was having my breakfast near a market area, out of a sudden, "bang~~crrraaanggg....". A motorcycle hit a car at the side! Luckily, the motocyclist and his pillion rider was not hurt bad. A few bruises thats all.

The point I am saying this is because nowadays, car signal had become useless to many drivers. They don't even bother to use it. Not until anything had happen. Some drivers are even smarter. They switch it on while turning, not before.

I felt sorry for the poor motorcyclist as I have experience the same thing before. For my case, a try to negotiate the driver to pay for my motorcycle maintenance, and if he would not do it, then I will file a police report on him. But later on, he tried to threaten me with my "Professional" sticker on my bike. He say if I were to report, I will have trouble with getting a valid licence. I quickly answer that the "P" was not mine as I have gotten my valid licence years ago. Only then, he agreed to pay me. Whew.... I was actually quite scared because it was 2 people against me. None of the busybodies who witness the incident stopped to help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ok, i will never forget to trigger turning signal again

Gary Chee said...

It is just a word of reminder. :)

Anonymous said...

dontcha know indicators aka signals r used to provoke drivers, thus making them to speed up when we put on indicators to get into their lanes?

n sometimes motorcyclist dont even bother about u n their surroundings, they'll just "wander" around wherever n whenever they want to. i had an xperience watching a motorcycle on da right side of my car when i was driving in speed lane. wth?

as for car drivers, some of dem drive in between 2 lanes instead of sticking to their own lanes... i rilli dont understand y. n some just go slow in speed lanes causing traffic jams behind dem. some male drivers suck at driving as well.

just too much to talk abt.. so i wont say its about motorcyclists or car drivers or male or female or wateva... but rather individual cases of ppl who r not cautious on how dey shud drive when dey r on da road................

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gary Chee said...

Haha... Maybe you got the wrong guy liao...

The fella who bang me didn't even look familiar with the people I know...